Advanced Secure Login & Registration System
Authenticate and manage your website's users with the Advanced Secure Login and Registration System, built with Python and MySQL.
The list of features for this package are below:
- Home Portal — Access to the home page immediately after successful login, restricted to logged-in users.
- Profile Customization — View and update account details.
- Account Activation — Customized activation email will be sent to the user upon registration.
- AJAX Integration — The login and registration process will execute in the background on form submission.
- Remember Me — Preserve the login details entered by the user using browser cookies.
- Responsive Design — The login and registration system will automatically adapt to any screen size (desktop, mobile device, tablet device, etc).
- SCSS File — Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
- CSRF — Prevent Cross-site request forgery attacks.
- Forget & Reset Password — Users have the ability to reset their password if they have forgotten it.
- View, create, edit, and delete accounts
- Email Template
- Python 3.7.2 or higher
- MySQL Server or MariaDB
- MySQL Workbench
- Code Editor — Python files can be edited with Notepad but we don't recommend it, download one of the following instead: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- How do I add add-ons?
Each add-on contains an instructions file, follow the instructions to add them.
- Why am I not receiving the activation email?
You need a working SMTP mail server and make sure your firewall is not blocking ports 25, 587, 465, 110, etc. This shouldn't be a problem on most hosting providers or Linux servers (built-in email server).
- Why am I getting a MySQL error?
Make sure you update the MySQL details in the "main.py" file, you might need to change the hostname if yours is different, and make sure you've executed the SQL file in MySQL Workbench.
- How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links, these are being monitored.
Version 1.0.2 24/11/2020
- [Added] CSRF protection.
- [Added] the admin panel. You can now view, create, edit, and delete accounts directly via the admin panel.
- [Fixed] issues with the mail and added the HTML format.
- [Fixed] many bugs.
- [Improved] code.
Version 1.0.1 06/01/2020
- [Updated] the account activation functionality, activation is now required to log-in (if enabled).
- [Added] the Forgot Password add-on, users have the ability to reset their by password (by email) if they've forgotten it.
- [Updated] the activation page, there is now a user interface as before it was plain text.
- [Improved] code.