Advanced Secure Login & Registration System
Authenticate and manage your website's users with the Advanced Secure Login and Registration System, built with Python and MySQL.
Secure Login & Registration System Advanced techniques in place to prevent SQL injection and other known insecurities.
Home Portal Access to the home page immediately upon successful login, which is restricted to logged-in users only.
Profile Customization View and update account details.
Account Activation Customized activation email will be sent to the user upon registration.
AJAX Integration The login and registration process will execute in the background on form submission.
Remember Me Preserve the login details entered by the user using browser cookies.
CSRF Protection Prevent Cross-site request forgery attacks.
Brute-force Protection Prevent users from attempting to log in multiple times.
Two-factor Authentication Add an extra step to the authentication process.
reCAPTCHA Prevent non-humans from registering using Google reCAPTCHA v3.
Forgot & Reset Password Users have the ability to reset their password if they have forgotten it.
Responsive Design The login & registration system will automatically adapt to any screen size (desktop, mobile device, tablet device, etc).
Admin Panel View all accounts, manage accounts, edit settings, customize email templates, and more.
SCSS File Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
Commented Code Will help you understand every aspect of the code.
Free Updates & Support No time restrictions or limited downloads.
- Python 3.7.2 or higher
- MySQL Server 5.6 or higher
- MySQL Workbench
- Code Editor — Python files can be edited with Notepad, but we don't recommend it. Instead, download one of the following: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Why am I not receiving the activation email?
You need a working SMTP mail server and make sure your firewall is not blocking ports 25, 587, 465, 110, etc. This shouldn't be a problem on most hosting providers or Linux servers (built-in email server).
- Why am I receiving a MySQL error?
Make sure you update the MySQL details in the "main.py" file, you might need to change the hostname if yours is different, and make sure you've executed the SQL file in MySQL Workbench.
- How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links, these are being monitored.
Version 1.2.0 18/01/2022
- [Migrated] the settings to the MySQL database. The new SQL file contains the "settings" table, which can be configured via the admin panel.
- [Updated] the AJAX code. It no longer depends on jQuery.
- [Added] registered and last seen dates.
- [Added] reCAPTCHA. If enabled, the user required to verify that they're human using the well known Google reCAPTCHA system.
- [Added] Two-factor authentication. If enabled, the user is required to enter a code which is sent to their email address.
- [Added] brute-force protection. If enabled, the user will be temporary blocked if they exceed the maximum login attempts.
- [Updated] the admin panel. You can now search, filter, and sort accounts. The new dashboard page will enable you to view statistics.
- [Fixed] many bugs, including an issue with the edit profile page.
- [Improved] code.
Version 1.0.2 24/11/2020
- [Added] CSRF protection.
- [Added] the admin panel. You can now view, create, edit, and delete accounts directly via the admin panel.
- [Fixed] issues with the mail and added the HTML format.
- [Fixed] many bugs.
- [Improved] code.
Version 1.0.1 06/01/2020
- [Updated] the account activation functionality, activation is now required to log-in (if enabled).
- [Added] the Forgot Password add-on, users have the ability to reset their by password (by email) if they've forgotten it.
- [Updated] the activation page, there is now a user interface as before it was plain text.
- [Improved] code.