Advanced Ticketing System
The advanced ticketing system will allow your users to create tickets, update tickets, and browse public tickets. Built with PHP and MySQL.
With the web-based ticketing support system, your users can submit tickets with the goal of finding a resolution. All tickets are stored in a MySQL database and are efficiently retrieved with PHP.
We have optimized the scripts for maximum performance, and therefore you and your users will have a pleasant experience. You have full control over the source code. There are no restrictions.
Secure Ticketing System Advanced techniques are in place to prevent SQL injection and other known insecurities.
Home Portal View the most recent tickets on the home page, and view tickets by status along with the number indicating the total number of tickets.
Private & Public Tickets Users can choose to either publicly post their ticket or to privately post (only admins can view private tickets).
User Authentication If enabled, the user is required to register and log in.
Ticket Filtering Apply filters when browsing tickets (status, category, priority, etc.).
Ticket Priorities Ticket priorities will indicate the level of a ticket (low, medium, high, etc.).
Ticket Attachments Attach files when creating a new ticket.
Ticket Comments Respond to users with ticket comments.
Categories Arrange your tickets into categories seamlessly.
Ticket Status & Notification Emails Users will receive emails regarding the status of their tickets, and admins will be notified.
Responsive Design The ticketing system will automatically adapt to any screen size (desktop, mobile device, tablet device, etc.).
Search Tickets Browse and search for tickets.
Admin Panel View dashboard, manage tickets, edit settings, create categories, export tickets, and more.
SCSS File Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
Commented Code It will help you understand every aspect of the code.
Free Updates & Support No time restrictions or limited downloads.
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 8.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.6 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — You can edit the PHP files with Notepad, but we don't recommend it. Instead, download one of the following: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Why am I not receiving the ticket email?
You need a working SMTP mail server, and make sure your firewall is not blocking ports 25, 587, 465, 110, etc. This shouldn't be a problem on most hosting providers or Linux servers (built-in email server). If the problem persists, contact your hosting provider.
- Why am I receiving a MySQL error?
The database variables in the "config.php" file must reflect your MySQL database credentials, and make sure you've uploaded the correct SQL file with phpMyAdmin.
- How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email, you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links as these are being monitored.
Version 2.0.0 25/04/2023
- [Added] various formatting options to the ticket message and comment elements.
- [Added] the ability for users to close or resolve their own tickets. Once closed or resolved, they can't be reopened by the user.
- [Updated] the ticket attachments feature. You can now specify which file types are allowed to be uploaded.
- [Updated] the admin pages and included a bunch of new changes.
- [Added] the ability to import and export tickets to various formats (CSV, JSON, XML, TXT).
- [Updated] the MySQL table columns to prevent the use of reserved keywords.
- [Added] ticket approval functionality. You can now specify whether new tickets will require approval.
- [Added] the PHPMailer library, which can be used to send ticket emails and notifications.
- [Updated] the user and admin interfaces.
Version 1.1.2 11/10/2021
- [Fixed] a bug with the comments section in the admin panel.
Version 1.1.1 07/06/2021
- [Fixed] a bug that prevented admin accounts not being able to view private tickets via the admin panel.
Version 1.1.0 21/04/2021
- [Updated] the ticketing system stylesheet. If you're updating your system from a previous version, you will need to clear the cache in your browser.
- [Updated] the email template.
- [Added] the dashboard, comments, and accounts pages to the admin panel.
- [Updated] the admin panel theme.
- [Added] user authentication, which can be enabled and disabled via the admin panel.
- [Added] the option to upload photo attachments when creating a new ticket.
Version 1.0.0 24/06/2020
- [Release] The initial release for the Ticketing System.