Advanced Shopping Cart System
The advanced shopping cart system enables your customers to find and buy products on your website, built with PHP and MySQL.
Looking to create an e-commerce website? Look no further. Whether you're a business owner or just looking to sell your products online, we have got you covered. There are no restrictions or monthly payments. You have full control over the source code.
The advanced package includes innovative features and state of the art security. Integrate the system with your website seamlessly. You don't need coding experience as we provide a user guide with all our packages.
Secure Shopping Cart System Advanced techniques in place to prevent SQL injection and other known insecurities.
Account Creation Customers can register and login to view their transactions. Account creation is optional and can be configured via the admin panel.
Transactions All transactions are stored in the database and will appear on the "My Account" page.
Checkout Customers will need to complete the shipping and registration (optional) forms on the checkout page.
PayPal Integration Customers have the ability to checkout using the PayPal gateway. Enable/disable PayPal payments via the admin panel.
Stripe Integration Customers have the ability to checkout using the Stripe gateway. Enable/disable PayPal payments via the admin panel.
Coinbase Commerce Integration Customers have the ability to pay with cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more.
Product Options Customize products with product options; multiple options supported. The total price will automatically adjust.
Product Categories Organize products into categories.
Product Shipping Apply shipping methods to products within a specified price range and/or product weight.
Product Discounts Discounts can be applied to individual products or categories, and can deduct a fixed or percentage value from the total cost.
Product Images Add multiple images to products.
Digital Downloads Customers can download files that are associated with the product they've purchased.
Search Products Populate a list of products based on the search query.
Sortable Products Sort products by newest, oldest, alphabetical, or price.
Empty Cart Customers can empty their cart on the shopping cart page.
Order Email Template Customers can receive an email containing the details for their order. The email template can be configured via the admin panel.
Responsive Design The shopping cart system will automatically adapt to any screen size (desktop, mobile device, tablet device, etc).
Admin Panel View dashboard, manage products, edit settings, create categories, and more.
SCSS File Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
Commented Code Will help you understand each aspect of the code.
Free Updates & Support No time restrictions or limited downloads.
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 8.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.6 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — PHP files can be edited with Notepad, but we don't recommend it. Instead, download one of the following: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
Why am I receiving a MySQL error?
Update the database connection variables in the "config.php" file, and make sure you've uploaded the correct SQL file with phpMyAdmin.
How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email, you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links as these are being monitored.
Version 2.0.4 31/03/2023
- [Updated] the Stripe webhook code in the checkout file and added the option to set the webhook secret manually in the config file (or via the admin > settings page).
Version 2.0.3 22/03/2023
- [Fixed] a bug with the entire order shipping option when adding to cart multiple products.
- [Added] code to prevent out-of-stock items from reaching the checkout page. They will either be automatically removed or the quantity will be updated.
- [Updated] the admin interface design.
Version 2.0.2 24/06/2022
- [Fixed] a bug with the Stripe payment gateway exceeding 10 items.
- [Added] ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY support to some of the queries in the admin panel.
Version 2.0.1 05/04/2022
- [Fixed] a bug with the orders list in the admin panel that caused orders with no items from showing.
- [Fixed] a bug related to the RRP price on the product page.
- [Fixed] a bug with the products list in the admin panel not being displayed in some PHP versions.
Version 2.0.0 22/03/2022
- [Warning] major version! Do NOT overwrite your current shopping cart system!
- [Added] tax rates.
- [Added] coinbase commerce paymeny gateway. You can now accept cryptocurrency payments.
- [Added] parent categories.
- [Added] notifications to the admin panel when saving/editing/deleting, etc.
- [Added] the ability to edit and create orders in the admin panel.
- [Added] filters to the products, media, orders, and accounts pages in the admin panel.
- [Added] pagination to the products, media, orders, and accounts pages in the admin panel.
- [Added] search functionality to the products, media, orders, and accounts pages in the admin panel.
- [Added] interactive media upload manager and editor to the admin panel. You can now seamlessly upload media and bind them to a product.
- [Added] more product options types (radio, select, text, datetime, checkbox).
- [Added] order notifications. The webmaster can now receive emails when a new purchase has been made.
- [Added] registered date and roles to accounts.
- [Added] status to products. You can now disable/enable products.
- [Added] interactive functionalities to the admin panel, such as media modals, option modals, and more.
- [Updated] digital downloads. You can now add multiple downloads to products.
- [Updated] shipping. You can now select countries when creating new shipping methods and apply shipping to the entire order.
- [Updated] product options. You can now create multiple product options with multiple types and position them accordingly. Also, you can set option quantities and increment/decrement the product price with option prices.
- [Updated] the orders page in the admin panel. Orders are now consolidated.
- [Updated] all pages and improved the user interface.
- [Migrated] the discount code and shipping options from the cart page to the checkout page.
- [Fixed] many bugs.
- [Added] a bunch of new features that I forgot to mention above.
Version 1.1.2 30/04/2021
- [Fixed] a bug related to the discount and categories (cart.php & checkout.php).
Version 1.1.1 26/04/2021
- [Added] shipping price and updated the total for the orders page in the admin panel (admin/orders.php).
- [Fixed] a bug with the discount functionality (cart.php & checkout.php).
- [Fixed] a calculation bug with the normal checkout (cart.php & checkout.php).
Version 1.1.0 31/01/2021
- [Added] price sorting to the products page.
- [Updated] the featured image which can now be changed via the settings page.
- [Added] weight based shipping.
- [Updated] the admin panel layout and stylesheet.
- [Added] SEO friendly URLs. You can enable/disable this feature by updating the "rewrite_url" constant in the configuration file.
- [Added] product digital downloads. You can now specify the download URL while creating/editing a product. Download links must be on the same server as the shopping cart system. Customers can download the file via the My Account page.
- [Added] product discounts. You can now create discounts and customers can enter the discount code on the shopping cart page.
- [Fixed] a bug that caused the shopping cart to empty when updating the product quantities.
- [Fixed] a bug that caused the PayPal gateway to encounter an error when a product has been removed from the shopping cart.
Version 1.0.7 18/12/2020
- [Added] AJAX code to the cart page that will automatically update the quantity and shipping.
- [Fixed] a bug with Stripe not including the shipping costs.
Version 1.0.6 09/11/2020
- [Fixed] countless bugs and improved code.
- [Added] stripe support.
- [Added] product shipping methods.
Version 1.0.5 15/08/2020
- [Added] option prices, you can now add individual prices for product options.
Version 1.0.4 12/08/2020
- [Updated] the products, products can now have an unlimited quantity, set the product quantity to -1 via the admin panel.
- [Added] the registration form to the "My Account" page.
- [Added] new feature: Order Details Email (email sent to the customer when upon purchasing a product)
Version 1.0.3 08/07/2020
- [Added] the logout icon to the top navigation bar.
- [Added] product categories and product options.
Version 1.0.2 12/05/2020
- [Added] country drop-down box to the check out page.
- [Updated] the MySQL database structure.
- [Fixed] bugs.
- [Updated] the currency, you no longer need to change every file to update the currency or change variables, you can do this with the admin panel.
- [Updated] the packages, the "advanced" and "advanced_paypal" packages are no longer separate, they've been merged together, you can disable PayPal payments via the admin panel or by directly editing the "config.php" file.
- [Added] the Admin panel, you can now create products, update products, change settings, and do many other things with the admin panel.
Version 1.0.1 08/01/2020
- [Added] the "User Guide".
Version 1.0.0 04/12/2019
- [Added] the "advanced_paypal" package for advanced users, you can now use PayPal with the shopping cart system.
- [Improved] code.