Advanced Shopping Cart System
The advanced shopping cart system allows your customers to find and buy products on your website, built with PHP and MySQL.
The list of features for this package are below:
- Account Creation — Customers can register and login to view their transactions, account creation is optional and can be configured via the admin panel.
- Transactions — All transactions are stored in the database, transaction details will appear on the "My Account" page.
- Checkout — Customers will need to complete the shipping and registration (optional) forms on the checkout page.
- PayPal Support — Customers have the ability to checkout using the PayPal gateway, enable/disable PayPal payments via the admin panel.
- Stripe Support — Customers have the ability to checkout using the Stripe gateway, enable/disable PayPal payments via the admin panel.
- Product Options — Customize products with product options, multiple options for the same product supported. The total price will automatically adjust.
- Product Categories — Arrange products into categories.
- Product Shipping — Apply shipping methods to products within a specified price range and/or product weight.
- Product Discounts — Add discounts for products and apply the code on the shopping cart page. Discounts can be applied to individual products or categories, and can deduct a fixed or percentage value from the total cost.
- Product Images
- Digital Downloads — Customers can download files that are associated with the product they've purchased.
- Search Products
- Sort Products — Sort products by newest, oldest, alphabetical, or price.
- Empty Cart — Customers can empty their cart on the cart page.
- Order Email Template — Customers can receive an email containing the details for their order. The email template can be configured via the admin panel.
- Responsive Design — The shopping cart system will automatically adapt to any screen size (desktop, mobile device, tablet device, etc).
- SCSS File — Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
- Commented Code
- Free Updates & Support
- Admin Panel
- Dashboard — View daily and overall statistics.
- Orders — View details for all orders.
- Products — View, create and edit products.
- Categories — View, create and edit categories.
- Shipping — View, create and edit shipping methods.
- Discounts — View, create and edit discounts.
- Accounts — View, create and edit accounts.
- Upload Images — Upload and delete product images.
- Email Template
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 8.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.6 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — PHP files can be edited with Notepad but we don't recommend it, download one of the following instead: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
Why am I getting a MySQL error?
Update the database connection variables in the "config.php" file, and make sure you've uploaded the correct SQL file with phpMyAdmin.
How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links, these are being monitored.
Version 1.1.2 30/04/2021
- [Fixed] a bug related to the discount and categories (cart.php & checkout.php).
Version 1.1.1 26/04/2021
- [Added] shipping price and updated the total for the orders page in the admin panel (admin/orders.php).
- [Fixed] a bug with the discount functionality (cart.php & checkout.php).
- [Fixed] a calculation bug with the normal checkout (cart.php & checkout.php).
Version 1.1.0 31/01/2021
- [Added] price sorting to the products page.
- [Updated] the featured image which can now be changed via the settings page.
- [Added] weight based shipping.
- [Updated] the admin panel layout and stylesheet.
- [Added] SEO friendly URLs. You can enable/disable this feature by updating the "rewrite_url" constant in the configuration file.
- [Added] product digital downloads. You can now specify the download URL while creating/editing a product. Download links must be on the same server as the shopping cart system. Customers can download the file via the My Account page.
- [Added] product discounts. You can now create discounts and customers can enter the discount code on the shopping cart page.
- [Fixed] a bug that caused the shopping cart to empty when updating the product quantities.
- [Fixed] a bug that caused the PayPal gateway to encounter an error when a product has been removed from the shopping cart.
Version 1.0.7 18/12/2020
- [Added] AJAX code to the cart page that will automatically update the quantity and shipping.
- [Fixed] a bug with Stripe not including the shipping costs.
Version 1.0.6 09/11/2020
- [Fixed] countless bugs and improved code.
- [Added] stripe support.
- [Added] product shipping methods.
Version 1.0.5 15/08/2020
- [Added] option prices, you can now add individual prices for product options.
Version 1.0.4 12/08/2020
- [Updated] the products, products can now have an unlimited quantity, set the product quantity to -1 via the admin panel.
- [Added] the registration form to the "My Account" page.
- [Added] new feature: Order Details Email (email sent to the customer when upon purchasing a product)
Version 1.0.3 08/07/2020
- [Added] the logout icon to the top navigation bar.
- [Added] product categories and product options.
Version 1.0.2 12/05/2020
- [Added] country drop-down box to the check out page.
- [Updated] the MySQL database structure.
- [Fixed] bugs.
- [Updated] the currency, you no longer need to change every file to update the currency or change variables, you can do this with the admin panel.
- [Updated] the packages, the "advanced" and "advanced_paypal" packages are no longer separate, they've been merged together, you can disable PayPal payments via the admin panel or by directly editing the "config.php" file.
- [Added] the Admin panel, you can now create products, update products, change settings, and do many other things with the admin panel.
Version 1.0.1 08/01/2020
- [Added] the "User Guide".
Version 1.0.0 04/12/2019
- [Added] the "advanced_paypal" package for advanced users, you can now use PayPal with the shopping cart system.
- [Improved] code.