Advanced Review System
The advanced dynamic review system can be seamlessly integrated with any web page, blog, product, etc. Built with PHP, MySQL, and AJAX (JS).
The advanced review system can effectively populate user-based reviews for a particular webpage, product, blog, etc. With minimal installation steps, you can get the review system up and running in minutes. We have included an example HTML document on how you can integrate it.
With the review system, users can share their unbiased and honest opinion on a particular service or product. It can help you generate leads and increase revenues for your business.
Secure Review System Advanced techniques will prevent SQL injection and other known insecurities.
Image Attachments Upload images when writing a new review.
Limit User Reviews Limit users to one review per page. You can toggle the feature on/off via the admin panel.
Sortation Sort the populated reviews by newest, oldest, rating (high to low), or rating (low to high).
Pagination Navigate reviews with pagination and limit the number of reviews on each page.
Review Likes Like individual reviews and sort reviews based on the likes.
AJAX Integration Place reviews on any web page seamlessly. Reviews are dynamically loaded with AJAX.
Review Filtering Add filters and restrict specific words.
Approval Feature Approve submitted reviews via the admin panel before they are visible.
User Authentication Restrict functionalities to registered users.
Export & Import Reviews Export/Import reviews to various formats (CSV, JSON, XML, TXT).
Owner Responses Respond to reviews directly via the admin panel.
Responsive Design The review system will automatically adapt to any screen size (desktop, mobile device, tablet device, etc).
Admin Panel View dashboard, manage reviews, edit settings, create filters, and more.
SCSS File Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
Commented Code It will help you understand every aspect of the code.
Free Updates & Support No time restrictions, limited downloads, or code restrictions.
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 7.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.6 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — PHP files can be edited with Notepad, but we don't recommend it. Instead, download one of the following: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Why am I receiving a MySQL error?
Make sure you edit the PHP files and update the connection details, you might need to change the hostname if yours is different, and make sure you've uploaded the SQL file in phpMyAdmin.
- How do I download the zip file again if I've deleted it?
The download link is in your email, if you do not have it you can contact us and we can send you another email, remember not to share your download links. These are being monitored.
- Reviews are not being displayed, what do I do?
Make sure you verify your database credentials and make sure you've specified the "page_id" variable when creating a new instance of the "Reviews" class.
Version 2.1.2 13/06/2023
- [Fixed] invalid errors when testing the code with a schema markup and rich results validator.
- [Added] a valid schema markup example file (valid-schema-example.html).
Version 2.1.1 21/04/2023
- [Fixed] a bug that affected the accounts section in the admin panel.
Version 2.1.0 14/04/2023
- [Updated] the user interface design.
- [Updated] the authentication and registration code.
- [Updated] the admin panel interface and included more columns to the tables.
- [Added] a new page to the admin panel called pages, which will enable you to edit page details and view the number of comments for a particular page.
- [Added] more constants to the configuration file.
- [Added] owner responses to reviews. When editing a review, you can now input a response.
- [Added] email notifications for when a new review has been posted. You can configure the mail settings in the admin panel on the settings page (or edit the config.php file).
- [Added] export and import reviews to the admin panel. You can now export/import to various formats (CSV, JSON, XML, TXT).
- [Added] the ability to retrieve only the stars when creating a new instance of the JS class.
- [Fixed] various bugs.
Version 2.0.0 04/07/2022
- [Fixed] minor bugs.
- [Added] review likes, which are restricted to one review like per user.
- [Added] user icons that will appear next to the review.
- [Added] account creation and the option to enable authentication in the configuration file or via the settings page.
- [Added] review breakdown, which can be toggled by the user and they can click a particular star to view the respective reviews.
- [Updated] the admin interface and added the accounts section.
- [Updated] the sortation functionality and improved the design.
- [Updated] the user interface and replaced the star unicode character with the font awesome equivalent.
Version 1.1.0 23/03/2021
- [Added] approval functionality that prevents reviews from being visible until they're approved via the admin panel. The feature can be toggled on/off via the admin panel.
- [Added] review filters, which you can create to restrict specific words.
- [Updated] the stylesheet.
- [Added] star selection when creating a new review as opposed to the basic input box.
- [Added] the admin panel, which you can use to monitor your reviews.
Version 1.0.1 05/02/2020
- The initial release date for the review system.