Advanced Poll and Voting System
Publish polls and communicate with your audience in an opinionated manner. The innovative system is built with PHP and MySQL.
Secure Poll & Voting System Advanced techniques will prevent SQL injection and other known insecurities.
Manage Polls Create new polls, update existing polls, and delete redundant polls.
1 Vote Per User Votes restricted to 1 vote per user for each poll, which can be disabled via the admin panel.
Multiple Choices Limit the number of choices the user can select during the voting phase.
Approval Feature Polls are required to be approved before they are published, which can be disabled via the admin panel.
Start & Expiry Date Configure the poll to start or end at a specific date and time.
Admin Panel View dashboard, manage polls, edit settings, approve polls, and more.
Responsive Design The system will automatically adapt to any screen size (desktop, mobile device, tablet device, etc).
SCSS File Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
Commented Code Will help you understand every aspect of the code.
Free Updates & Support No time restrictions or limited downloads.
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 7.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.6 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — PHP files can be edited with Notepad, but we don't recommend it. Instead, download one of the following: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Why am I receiving a MySQL error?
Update the connection variables in the "functions.php" file, and make sure you've uploaded the correct SQL file with phpMyAdmin.
- How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links, these are being monitored.
Version 1.1.1 21/07/2021
- [Fixed] a bug with the JS code that was preventing multiple choice checkboxes from disabling on some browsers.
- [Fixed] a bug with the approval system. Users can no longer view and vote on unapproved polls.
Version 1.1.0 26/05/2021
- [Fixed] bugs.
- [Added] a new page called "Polls List 2". All the polls and results will appear on this page.
- [Added] the start date option when creating a new poll.
- [Updated] the stylesheet and added the responsive design code.
- [Added] Approval feature.
- [Added] multiple choices that enables the user to select more than one option, but only if configured to do so.
- [Added] the admin panel, which you can use to manage polls, view statistics, and update the settings.
Version 1.0.1 30/06/2019
- [Release] the poll and voting system initial release.