Advanced Poll and Voting System
Engage your website's users with the advanced poll and voting system, create, edit, and update polls. Built with PHP and MySQL.
The list of features for this package are below:
- Create, Update & Delete Polls — Create new polls, update existing polls, and delete polls.
- 1 Vote Per — Votes restricted to 1 vote per user for each poll.
- Expiry Date — Set an expiry date for when the poll should end.
- Secure System — Prepared statements will prevent SQL injection.
- SCSS File — Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
- Commented Code
- Free Updates & Support
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 7.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.1 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — PHP files can be edited with Notepad but we don't recommend it, download one of the following instead: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Why am I getting a MySQL error?
Update the connection variables in the "functions.php" file, and make sure you've uploaded the correct SQL file with phpMyAdmin.
- How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links, these are being monitored.
Version 1.0.1 30/06/2019
- [Release] the poll and voting system initial release.