Advanced Gallery System
Upload images, videos, and audio files with the advanced gallery system, built with PHP, MySQL, and JS.
The list of features for this package are below:
- Upload Media — The ability to upload image, video, and audio files.
- Video Thumbnails — Upload thumbnails for video files.
- Sort By Feature — Sort the populated gallery by ascending, descending, A-Z, or Z-A.
- Pagination — Navigate the gallery with pagination, limit the number of media on each page.
- Alternate Media Page — Gallery page with individual media pages.
- Secure System — Prepared statements will prevent SQL injection.
- SCSS File — Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
- Commented Code
- Free Updates & Support
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 7.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.1 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — PHP files can be edited with Notepad but we don't recommend it, download one of the following instead: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- How do I change the max upload file size?
Edit "upload.php" and change the file size variables.
- Why are my media files not showing on the gallery page?
Make sure you've created the database and update the connection details, this could also be a problem with directory permissions, make sure the media, images, videos, and audios directories are writable.
- Why am I getting a MySQL error?
Update the connection variables in the "functions.php" file, and make sure you've uploaded the correct SQL file with phpMyAdmin.
- How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links, these are being monitored.
Version 1.0.2 24/08/2020
- [Updated] the CSS code.
- [Added] thumbnails, you can now add thumbnails to video and audio files on the upload page.
- [Added] the "type" input element, you can now view media by a specific type.
- [Added] an alternate gallery page, the clickable media will navigate the user to the corresponding page (view.php?id=MEDIA_ID).
- [Fixed] portrait images exceeding the pop-up window..
Version 1.0.1 12/02/2020
- [Release] the gallery system initial release.