Advanced Event Calendar System
Display the calendar along with the events on your website seamlessly. The interactive event calendar system is fast, secure, and enables your users to submit events and navigate between days, months, and years.
Secure Event Calendar System Advanced techniques will prevent SQL injection and other known insecurities.
Events Users have the ability to submit, edit and delete events.
Database Integration Events are saved to the MySQL database using the PDO interface.
Calendar Size Choose between a large or small calendar.
Pagination Navigate the calendar between days, months, and years.
AJAX Integration Place the calendar on any web page seamlessly. The calendar is dynamically loaded with AJAX.
Interactive Interactive JS modals will provide an engaging experience.
Admin Panel View dashboard, manage events, edit settings, and more.
SCSS File Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
Commented Code Will help you understand every aspect of the code.
Free Updates & Support No time restrictions or limited downloads.
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 7.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.6 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — PHP files can be edited with Notepad, but we don't recommend it. Instead, download one of the following: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Why am I receiving a MySQL error?
Ensure the database variables in the "config.php" file reflect your MySQL credentials, and make sure you've uploaded the correct SQL file with phpMyAdmin.
- How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email, you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links, these are being monitored.
- The calendar is not being displayed, what do I do?
Make sure you verify your database credentials and make sure you've specified the "uid" variable when creating a new instance of the "Calendar" class.
Version 1.0.0 29/09/2021
- [Release] the event calendar system initial release.