Advanced CRUD Application
Create, read, update, and delete database records. Populate results in a functional table. Built with PHP and MySQL.
The list of features for this package are below:
- Search Functionality — Populate searched results into a table.
- Sortable Columns — Sort columns in ascending or descending order.
- Enhanced Pagination — Navigate results with next and previous buttons.
- Page Indicator — Display the pagination page the user is currently on.
- Limit Records Per Page — Limit the amount of records to show on each pagination page.
- SCSS File — Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
- Commented Code
- Free Updates & Support
- Apache/Nginx Web Server — We recommend XAMPP for testing on your local environment.
- PHP >= 5.5.0 — PHP >= 7.0 is recommended for optimal performance.
- MySQL >= 5.1 or MariaDB
- Code Editor — PHP files can be edited with Notepad but we don't recommend it, download one of the following instead: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Why am I getting a MySQL error?
Update the connection variables in the "functions.php" file, and make sure you've uploaded the correct SQL file with phpMyAdmin.
- How do I download the ZIP file again if I've lost it?
You can download the package from the receipt email that was sent to you when you purchased the package. If you no longer have this email you can request a new one here. Remember not to share your download links, these are being monitored.
Version 1.0.1 04/03/2019
- [Improved] code.
- [Updated] the CRUD application.