Advanced Secure Login & Registration System
Authenticate and manage your website's users with the Advanced Secure Login and Registration System, built with Node.js, Express, and MySQL.
Login & Registration System Authenticate your visitors with Node.js, Express, and MySQL.
Home Portal Access to the home page immediately upon successful login, which is restricted to logged-in users only.
Profile Customization View and update account details.
Account Activation Customized activation email will be sent to the user upon registration.
AJAX Integration The login and registration process will execute in the background on form submission.
Remember Me Preserve the login details entered by the user using browser cookies.
CSRF Protection Prevent Cross-site request forgery attacks.
Brute-force Protection Prevent users from attempting to log in multiple times.
Two-factor Authentication Add an extra step to the authentication process.
reCAPTCHA Prevent non-humans from registering using Google reCAPTCHA v3.
Forgot & Reset Password Users have the ability to reset their password if they have forgotten it.
Responsive Design The login & registration system will automatically adapt to any screen size (desktop, mobile device, tablet device, etc).
Admin Panel View all accounts, manage accounts, edit settings, customize email templates, and more.
SCSS File Preprocessor CSS language that makes writing CSS files more convenient.
Commented Code Will help you understand every aspect of the code.
Free Updates & Support No time restrictions or limited downloads.
- MySQL Server or MariaDB
- MySQL Workbench
- Code Editor — Node.js files can be edited with Notepad, but we don't recommend it. Instead, download one of the following: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Why am I not receiving the activation email?
You need a working SMTP mail server and make sure your firewall is not blocking ports 25, 587, 465, 110, etc. This shouldn't be a problem on most hosting providers or Linux servers (built-in email server).
- Why am I receiving a MySQL error?
Make sure you update the MySQL details in the "main.js" file. You might need to change the hostname if yours is different and/or port number, and make sure you've executed the correct SQL file in MySQL Workbench.
- How do I download the zip file again if I've deleted it?
You can request a new receipt email here.
Version 1.2.1 02/05/2022
- [Fixed] a bug with the activation and reset password email links.
- [Fixed] a bug when creating a new account via the admin dashboard.
Version 1.2.0 02/02/2022
- [Added] forgot and reset password.
- [Improved] code and fixed bugs.
- [Updated] the account activation feature.
- [Added] the option to auto-login users when they've registered.
- [Removed] the jQuery AJAX code and replaced it with native JS code.
- [Added] registered and last seen date to the accounts table in the database.
- [Updated] the profile and edit profile pages.
- [Updated] the user interface.
- [Added] brute-force protection, which can be enabled via the admin panel.
- [Added] CSRF protection, which can be enabled via the admin panel.
- [Added] Google reCAPTCHA v3, which can be enabled via the admin panel.
- [Added] two-factor protection, which can be enabled via the admin panel.
- [Added] the admin panel, which you can use to manage accounts, track statistics, edit settings, and more.
Version 1.0.1 08/06/2020
- [Improved] code and resolved bugs.