Thank you for purchasing from CodeShack!
Your support will help keep our website up and running, and will help us provide you with more quality content!
I recommend you read the following tutorials on our website (if you haven't already):
You will need the following:
- XAMPP or a web-server with PHP, MySQL & phpMyAdmin, if you've purchased web hosting you will need to upload the files to your web directory.
- A code editor, you can use notepad to edit the PHP files but I don't recommend it, instead download one of the following: Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, or Atom.
- Open the XAMPP control panel and start Apache and MySQL
- Upload/import the "phpticket_advanced.sql" file in phpMyAdmin
NOTE: If you get a MySQL permissions error you might need to create the database manually (phpticket_advanced).
- Copy/cut the advanced package folder into your web directory (htdocs/www etc)
- Rename the folder to "ticketsystem" and go to http://localhost/ticketsystem/ in your web browser
- Navigate to http://localhost/ticketsystem/admin/ to access the admin panel or click the Admin link in the navigation bar, you can login to the admin panel with the username admin and password admin, if you DO NOT need the admin panel you can delete the "admin" directory.
- Enjoy coding and thank you for supporting us!
- Why am I not receiving the ticket email?
You need a working SMTP mail server and make sure your firewall is not blocking ports 25, 587, 465, 110, etc. This shouldn't be a problem on most hosting providers or Linux servers (built-in email server).
- Why am I getting a MySQL error?
Make sure you edit configuration file and update the connection details, you might need to change the hostname if yours is different, and make sure you've uploaded the SQL file in phpMyAdmin.
- How do I download the zip file again if I've deleted it?
The download link is in your email, if you do not have this email you can use this form to resend a new one.
- First release.